Acquisition of an apartment takes place in three stages
A reservation agreement is concluded with the client who has found a suitable apartment. The sum of the reservation fee is € 3,000. The reservation agreement will ensure the client with the desired apartment.
II Conclusion of a contract under the law of obligations
The contract under the law of obligations is concluded within 30 days and with this contract the client pays 15% of the purchase price. Deadline, when the apartment will be ready and all other conditions will be fixed with the contract under the law of obligations.
III Conclusion of a real right contract
The completed apartment ownership is transferred with the real right contract and the client pays the remaining 85% of the purchase price. With this contract, the client becomes the owner of the apartment ownership.
Contract price includes:
- The readiness of the apartment according to project and interior design table
- The fee for erecting the utility networks (electricity, water and sewerage lines) and subscribing to them
- The readiness for the accession to the telephone, data communication, cable television or digital network and security system.
- Landscaping and road laying as per the project documentation
- Fireplace readiness
Contract price does not include:
- The notary fee and state fee related to the conclusion of the contract of sale
- The subscription fees for data communication, cable television, telephone and security system.
- Two parking spaces
Real Estate Partner Relations Manager
Tel: 628 3397, 51 69068
For example, by taking a housing loan in the sum of 30 000 euros, with unfixed loan interest 3.0% a year, loan period with monthly repayment is 360 months and agreement fee 300 euros, the preliminary credit rate of return is 3.12% a year, total cost of credit is 15 833.24 euros and the total sum of payments to repay credit and total cost of credit is 45 833.24 euros.
The loan collateral must be insured for the duration of the loan period, but the amount of insurance costs depends on the insurance provider and insurance terms and conditions the loan recipient chooses and is therefore not known to the loan provider. The loan recipient will pay the state fee and notary`s fee to post the collateral, which are not known to the loan provider.
The loan recipient will pay the collateral valuation fee, the amount of which depends on the real estate appraiser and is therefore not known to the loan provider.
If you take the loan from Nordea, the contract fee is 0 €.